Dongguan Xuelang Auto Parts Co.,Ltd.
The company is located in Humen, Dongguan. It was established in 1999 and is a professional wire harness manufacturer. ... [ MORE ]
Keywords: Automotive Wiring Harness
Is there a difference between the engine harness and the car cabin harness?
There is a difference
It should be the relationship that is included. That said, there are many kinds of automobile wiring harnesses, which are the general name of each automobile wiring harness. There are engine wiring harness, body wiring harness, frame wiring harness, air conditioning wiring harness, etc. The air conditioning wiring harness is only one type of automobile wiring harness and is used in automobile air conditioner. Harness.
Capacitors used in automotive control harnesses are available in multiple models or types, energy-storing electronic components that do not generate energy or energy.
Improve the certain power factor of key components (parts), and oscillate, filter, compensate, bypass, phase shift, and coupling in the electronic circuit. According to different models, different capacitors are designed to be single or combined, and participate in the coordination and improvement of performance of the whole system.
A, voltage regulation, rectification and filtering
(1) Commonly found in the control instrument line, audio line, and ignition line of the car. The rectified current passes through its "charge and discharge" characteristics, which turns the pulsating DC into a relatively stable DC voltage.
(2) Filter out high frequency pulse interference (filtering) due to circuit fluctuations or other components.
(3) In the starting line of the car, the electronic ignition system using the energy storage capacitor can effectively improve the ignition performance. The energy storage electronic ignition system is often composed of: a storage capacitor, a battery, a thyristor, a DC booster, a high voltage package, a trigger, a high voltage line, a distributor, and a flower plug.
It prevents the static working effect on the two-stage circuit during the transmission and amplification of the low-frequency signal and is combined by the electrolytic capacitor. Effectively prevent the loss of the low frequency signal part.
C, through the straight through
This is used in the power generation part of the car or in the ballast circuit (AC, pulse circuit), which acts to block the DC.
D, bypass or decoupling
(1) Provide "low impedance path" for certain parts of automobiles.
(2) Grounding through a capacitor in an AC or DC line. It also acts as an anti-interference and potential isolation.
E, temperature and power compensation
(1) There are purely inductive circuits and purely capacitive circuits in the electrical circuit. The second is the opposite of the voltage and current. Therefore, the characteristics of the capacitor crying are used to compensate the reactive compensation generated by the inductor.
(2) When other components are subjected to temperature changes and the operating conditions are abnormal, certain adjustments and compensations are made, and the circuit is made more stable by improvement.
F, timing and tuning
(1) The capacitor is used in conjunction with a resistor to determine the time constant of the circuit.
(2) Tuning with frequency-related lines: such as cars, CDs, DVDs, etc.
G, special application:
Supercapacitor: Currently used for electric vehicles or city buses (electric), it is a new energy vehicle wiring harness. This type of supercapacitor uses activated carbon powder and activated carbon fiber as polarizable electrodes to increase the area of contact with the electrolyte. The larger the area, the larger the capacitance. The capacitor is widely used.